A second church service on the same day?! Who is crazy enough to go to church twice on Sundays? We have a second service because it is so much more!
- It’s more of the church which we crave (Heb. 10:24-25)! As we look at the world around us, we see the day of Christ’s coming is drawing near, and that makes us crave to be with our church family that much more!
- It’s more of the Lord’s day that we dedicate (Rev. 1:10). It’s not the ‘weekend.’ It’s not even ‘Sunday.’ It’s the Lord’s day. Gathering with Him again each Lord’s day gives us more opportunities to honor Him and serve Him on His day!
- It’s more of God’s Word that we all need (2 Tim. 4:2). Every other agenda out there is ‘preaching,’ and we want more than one time a week when the true Word is preached!
- It’s more of His disciple-making that we want (Mt. 28:18-20). Committed followers of Jesus are made when they give more of their time, hear more preaching, and gather more with God’s people. We are interested in producing disciples, so we have a Sunday night service to assist in that.
- It’s more of God’s people that we love (Heb. 10:24-25). We just love being with each other! We are not perfect, but we love each other and we enjoy the time to be with our church family once again!
That’s why we have a Sunday evening service! If you are excited about those things, why not join us?
Time: 6:00 PM
Format: Extra congregational singing precedes a different, practical message from God’s Word in this family-oriented, and fellowshipping service. This service also includes our main time of corporate prayer, when our church gathers to pray our church forward!